Adding a User
- Any user who needs access to Missouri Incident Based Reporting System (MIBRS) and/or Use of Force Data Collection (UoF) must submit a completed UCR Access Request form indicating Agency Administrator approval via signature and the necessary user information.
- The UCR Access Request form should be submitted to the UCR – MSHP CJIS Division via email (encryption recommended) or fax as indicated at the top of the form.
- Once the UCR Access Request form is received by the UCR unit they will email the user indicating receipt of the request.
- After system access has been established the user will be notified at that email address provided on the UCR Access Request form.
- Any questions regarding access should be directed to the UCR trainer for your Troop.
Modifying User Access
Deleting a User
- Requests to delete a user can be submitted via email to the UCR/MIBRS trainer for your Troop.
Missouri Incident Based Reporting System and/or Use of Force Data Collection UCR Access Request form
See the Use of Force Resources tab for additional information on training, resources and manuals.
You are about to request access to a secure site. Information that you enter on this form will be investigated for authenticity and accuracy. If you are not an employee of an ORI number-defined agency, please do not complete this request form. Please fill out the form in its entirety as all information is required. Then simply email or fax the completed from to the information provided on the form.